Meet Our Staff
Chris Towery, PhD, NP, MBA
Chris Towery, PhD, NP believes listening is the most important aspect as his role as a skin care specialist. This enables him to address his patients' concerns and accompanying emotional needs. The result is a trusting, enduring relationship that is crucial for medical and aesthetic skin improvement, enhancement, and maintenance. Chris Towery, PhD, NP and his team are dedicated to offering the resources you need to refresh and rejuvenate your skin through peels, fillers, Botox, lasers and a host of other trusted, effective treatments.
We strive to deliver the highest quality of care to patients with skin disorders (including skin cancers) in a discreet and compassionate setting. Through careful analysis of your skin and facial features Chris Towery, PhD, NP can transform your skin.
Chris Towery, PhD, NP, MBA
- Graduated from the USC/LAC School of Nursing and worked at LAC/USC Trauma center for 7 years as a trauma nurse.
- Graduated from USC Physician Assistant Program, specializing in Emergency Medicine. Became dual-licensed as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Received a Master's Degree from the University of Nebraska in Advanced PA Practice.
- Received Doctorate of Medical Science from Ashworth University. Graduated Suma Cum Laude. Received Certificate of Distinction and Award of Excellence for dissertation.
- Acquired an academic appointment to the USC School of Medicine as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine and Clinical Curriculum Director for the USC Physician Assistant Program. Main areas of teaching were in Dermatology, Surgery, and Emergency Medicine.
- Participated in many research projects conducted by the USC School of Medicine Dept. of Family Medicine.
- Served a 3-year tour of duty as a commissioned officer for the Public Health Service Corp under the Surgeon General.
- Specializing in General and Cosmetic Dermatology. Botox, Chemical Peels, Collagen, Laser Skin Surgery, Leg Vein treatments for the past 12 years.
- Specialty training in Skin Surgery techniques utilizing the latest in Flaps, skin grafts, and Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
Frank R Lusher, MD
- Board Certified Dermatologist for over 30 years in private practice
- Associate Clinical Professor in Dermatology- UCLA
- United States Air Force- General Medical Officer, George Airforce Base.
- Graduated University of Indiana- MD Degree
- Residency in Dermatology Los Angeles County General Hospital
- Extensive experience with cosmetic and laser surgery.
- Fellow of the American Board of Dermatology
Bernardo Marcos, MD
- Over 25 years of Private Dermatology Practice specializing in geriatric Dermatology
- Dermatology consultant to over 400 Skilled Nursing facilities
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Graduated Tufts University School of Medicine
- Dermatology Residency at Cornell Univeristy
- Fellow American Board of Dermatology